Saturday, November 21, 2009

Her Name Is Rio...


Last night we played at Samfunnet in Bislet, I´m pretty sure that I speak for the whole band when I say that it was the best show we have ever played. We had an awesome night, good people = good times.

Two new songs were in the set yesterday, "Low Marie" and "Tall Tales and Tissues", if you were at the show then we hope you liked them. If you didn´t come along then hopefully we will have something up on Myspace pretty soon. We feel really good about them and can´t wait to play them again which, if you are interested, will be next Friday at Betong, Chateau Neuf.

If you get a spare minute or two tonight then use it to send best wishes to the one and only Mr Ross Holmes, he has just moved to Rio from Salvador. Its a hard life.

Hope you are settling in well bro, big love from Norway.

Okay, I´m off to make dinner. I think I´ll be listening to Mumford & Sons, Port O´Brien and Jocelyn as I cook up yet another culinary delight. And Springsteen of course.

Be good.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment